Monday, January 3, 2011

Snacktime

What is your favorite snack? And I mean, healthy snack?

I have two...one of which is very handy. And one I usually only eat at home.

**1/4 cup almonds with 1/4 cup cranberries (I carry it in my purse in case I get hungry) It's all about being prepared with healthy food if you're out and about. That way you don't end up eating something because you're starving, and regretting an unhealthy choice. But keep in mind, even though almonds are healthy, they also have the fat and calories. Good fat yes, so just watch your calories if you're trying to lose weight. Right now I am sticking to a 1200 calorie diet. If I work out, I make sure to replenish those calories that I burned. Just a tid-bit of info for ya!**My other fav...Deli Turkey wrapped around sliced bell peppers. That's it! So good, so healthy. Protein plus an excellent source of vitamins and antioxidants! Can't beat that!
Now tell me your healthy snacks?

No comments:

Post a Comment