Friday, January 22, 2010

Stats 01/22/10

November:
January:

I don't see a huge difference, only my arms look a little thinner. BUT...on my stats my arms were the only things that stayed the same. Hmmm...I know they are getting more toned, so that makes me happy. Like I've said before, my arms have always been the thing I've been the most self concious of...and I am going to change that, for good! So excited.

Stats:
Arms: 11.0--------->11.0
Thighs: 21.0------->20.0
Hips: 36.0--------->35.0
Waist: 27.5-------->27.0
Butt: 37.25-------->36.75

I'm happy with those stats!

3 comments:

  1. You look awesome! I wish my stomach was that flat! Can you pass some motivation my way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely see some improvements...how tall are you? 115 is waaaay skinnny....I think you look great where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adrienne...and anyone else who reads this: 115 is a goal weight, and I am not a big stickler on weight. I look at pant sizes, inches, etc. I want to lose more weight especially for the half marathon I am doing. Thank you, but I do have a lot of room for improvement. Take a closer look at the ghetto bootie...that's a few pounds right there!!! haha

    I am happy with my improvements, but I really want to tone up my body more. I have no desire to be "skinny" but toned with curves. (especially the curves I have no controls over, like my nice birthing hips!!!)

    ReplyDelete