Sunday, October 4, 2009

Goals 10/04/09 - 10/11/09

I'm trying to do my goals on Sundays now~

1. My morning routine Monday-Saturday:

*Get up every morning at 4:45 (yep, that's right) and do Billy Blanks (4:45AM-5:40)
*5:40AM-6:00AM read scriptures
*Hop in shower and get ready for the day
*In order to do this, I have to be in bed...lights out at 10:00PM.
*I keep telling myself today that I have to be disciplined if I want results, and I will do it!

And last time I gave you the website to myfitnesspal.com and I've decided to share my account with you. I'm always curious what people eat...(that may be weird) but I want to make sure I'm on the right track. So if you're curious what I eat every day, go check it out. Some days are good, others aren't perfect! And you'll notice the days I exercise I earn extra calories! It's awesome.

--so go to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ and for the username and password it's:

Username: pebbleszazu
Password: aboveandbeyond

And what I love about this website is I'm always being accountable to myself and tracking my calories! I don't mean to be perfect, but at least I'll know if I'm going over every day! AND, yesterday my mom bought us fast food...and in one meal (crisp bean burrito, and soft bean) plus a glass of milk...it was almost 900 calories! Just for one meal! Inputing that into the computer made me feel like crap! So it's a good thing...(not the feeling like crap part) but just being accountable.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome girl!! and an inspiration to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had an awesome eating day today! Doesn't that feel good? And I like to enter my foods for a couple of days here and there, to see things like that 900 calorie meal that seemed so innocent! It really keeps my perspective thin. You inspire me, Amy! Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete