Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Design, New Thoughts

I've decided to make this blog not JUST my fitness blog, but also...my blog! My family blog is something I decided to make private, but on here I won't be posting pictures of my kids/family! It'll just be me and my thoughts! Put me on google-reader if you can, I'm not sure how often I will be able to post. Really, most of my thoughts here will also be posted on my family blog. But this way only my thoughts are out there, not pictures! Make sense?

I am feeling better emotionally. I have accepted what has been handed to me, which is a trial. It is hard, and will be hard for a while. I am having surgery in less than a week and I am nervous...but ready. I have so much support. John gave me a blessing, and I feel better. Spring is starting to come and that makes me feel rejuvinated and energized. And yes, all that energy will be smacked out of me in a few days...but still!

I have my MANY concerns...
*What happens when the mother/mother-in-law's go home?
*How will I do laundry (up and down stairs?)
*How will I sit and do my work (Yidio) without being in pain?
*Will it be a slow/fast recovery?
*How do I get Noah in and out of the car while taking kids to dance/school/store/etc?
*What if Noah runs away from me (like he's been doing lately...) and I can't run after him?

----trust me, there are more concerns...but I have to remember to take it one day at a time. And I had the Relief Society presidency over last night and they assured me I'd be taken care. I love them! Thank you to everyone who has already signed up to bring in meals...you have no idea how much it means to me! And also to those who have offered to help...I will need it, so thank you! I will try to lower my pride for these next few months and let people help me! Phew...

Thanks everyone! I will keep my progress of my recovery on this blog as well as my family blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment