Saturday, September 19, 2009

Don't think, just do!

Yep, my measuring tape has officially disappeared! Looks like we'll have to wait until next week to get my stats! Very frustrating! Anyway, but I will tell you all about my week! These were my goals from last week:

09/11/09-09/18/09
1. Work out at least 5 days a week for 45 minutes or more
2. Drink more water (keep specific water bottle and track how much I'm drinking)
3. Plan meals out so I have all the ingredients for healthy recipes.
4. Start out my day with prayer, because without it I'm not going to accomplish much!

1. I worked out 6 days in a row for 55 minutes every day! Woot woot! I did Billy Blanks (just fyi)
2. I should've been better at tracking my water. I still drank a lot, but I need to track it more.
3. We ate pretty healthy...
4. I've had some good prayers in the morning!!!

I'm pretty happy overall! The more I worked out, the more I've formed the habit. One day my alarm was set for 4:55 so I could get dressed, start up the movie, get my water, and start right at 5:00! My new motto is, "Don't think, just do!" That was especially important this morning because it's Saturday and I could've said..."oh it's the weekend, I don't have to workout today." But my alarm was set for 5:15 and when it went off I started thinking of all the reasons I didn't want to get up! But immediately the words popped into my head, "Don't think, just do." You can't give yourself time to talk yourself out of it. Just get out of bed!!! And last night I had a meltdown (for a few random reasons which I will not go into right now) but because I was so emotionally drained, my workout this morning was incredible! My workout felt purely emotional. Yes, I was working my muscles...but I needed it emotionally! It was the best workout this week!!!

Anyway, since I am exhausted right now I am going to take a nap! Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment