Friday, September 25, 2009

New goals

Has it really already been a week? Here were my goals from last week...

1. Exercise for 5 days for at least 50 minutes (I only worked out 3 times this week because I got a head cold...and still kind of have it)

2. Track my water intake and drink at least 64 ounces. (did pretty good!)

3. Eat at least 3 servings of veggies a day (I usually get my fruit intake, but
not veggies as much) (I'd say I did very well this week)

4. Help my kids get more exercise (going on walks, playing on the playground, doing the Jillian video with them) They love doing workout videos! (didn't do a workout video with them at all, but we were outside more often)

5. Read my scriptures every day along with saying personal prayers every day!!! (didn't do as good as I should have)

New goals for 09/27/09-10/03/09

1. Work on those personal prayers and scripture reading every day!
2. Watch my carb intake! Make sure I'm getting more fruits and veggies and less carbs. AND make sure I'm getting enough protein every day.
3. Encourage people in my ward to join our workout group once a week!
4. Exercise 5 days for at least 50 minutes

**a few sucesses I've had this week:

1. Gwendolyn finally said she likes red bell peppers. She really does like veggies, but that's one she's never liked! But today she exclaimed she likes it! And Chloe said she LOVES yams! She also told me she doesn't like sweet potatoes...shhhhh...I won't tell her if you won't!
2. My friend Lisa and I started up a workout group every Thursday night. I'm going to announce to all the women in the ward, and hopefully we'll get a lot of people to come. From 8:00-9:00 we do a workout video, and from 9:00-9:45 we do Yoga (instructed by Lisa). I'm just hoping to encourage people who are in a funk to get out of it and start making healthy choices!
3. I actually jogged 3 miles yesterday without stopping! Woot woot! A big thanks to Lisa for pushing me along!
4. I haven't had ANY desire to snack or eat junk! It's not even a temptation. The less junk I eat, the less I want to eat!
5. Eating right, exercising and all that it entails has made me happier! I am not where I want to be (as far as my body is concerned) but I'm happy that I'm on the correct path.

I will do my stats tomorrow morning! Going to bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment