Friday, September 11, 2009

Stats

I apologize for the quality of these pictures. John was at work and the girls were sleeping, so I had to take them of myself using my "self-timer." Next time you'll get better shots...but I'm leaving out of town until late tomorrow night and I wanted to get this done. So this is what'cha get!
Lovely stretch marks...I think it was Laura Young that coined the phrase, "Flames of Passion!" Yes, there's nothing I can do about those!...unless I have surgery!
Oh...and I'm wearing earrings because I had already gotten ready for the day and didn't take them out for the picture. I don't usually workout with earrings in. Ha ha!

So...consider these my "before shots!" Like I said, I never took pictures of myself right after I had Noah because that's just down-right depressing! HA! When I was at my peak with Noah I weighed 162. Here are my stats!

Weight: 132 lbs (yes, I have lost 30 lbs!!!)

Inches:
Arms: 11.5
Thighs: 21.25
Hips: 37.5
Waist: 29.0
Butt: 38.25

I didn't measure bust, because I am nursing...and I'm generally a different size all throughout the day! :) I know my weakest spot is the "saddle-bag" area, or the "muffin-top" if you will! I am going to get rid of that darn muffin top, and I am so excited for it. At first I was nervous to post these pictures, then I remembered why I'm doing all of this. I am going to be fit...forever! And I'll want these pictures to show proof that I did it!

And as far as my goals, I have long term and short term:

Long Term:
1. Get down to a good weight, between 115-120.
2. Continue to eat healthier.
3. Tone my body (flat stomach, no flabby arms)
4. Fit into size 4 pencil skirt comfortably.

Short Term: 09/11/09-09/18/09
1. Work out at least 5 days a week for 45 minutes or more
2. Drink more water (keep specific water bottle and track how much I'm drinking)
3. Plan meals out so I have all the ingredients for healthy recipes.
4. Start out my day with prayer, because without it I'm not going to accomplish much!

Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You are going to do awesome. I am so glad you are doing this. Not just for you but hopefully this will give me the kick in the butt I need as well.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you, Amy! I can't wait to see your progress. It's great motivation for me, too!

    ReplyDelete