Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Welcome one and all...

to my new website! This is going to be my fitness journal, if you will! I will be tracking my weight loss, logging my inches weekly, etc. I will also be tracking my own work-outs and what I'm doing to get fit! I am keeping it private only for the fact that I will be taking pictures of myself...and well, I want that private!

This website is to help inspire myself, and hopefully others! A lot of you have been an inspiration for me and I am so grateful for that! I will be also going over the things I'm doing to train for this Marathon coming up! So feel free to check as often as you like! I will try and do a post every Friday to go over my stats...and then whenever else I feel like posting. I will even be writing about frustrations I'm having that pertains to getting fit, and I'd love any advice! So thank you everyone!

1 comment: