Friday, September 18, 2009

Well...

I am due for my latest stats...it being Friday and all! However, my kiddos have misplaced my measuring tape. They were playing with it (my bad) and it is gone. So I will give my stats hopefully sometime today or tomorrow. I will not post a picture though. I've decided that I will do that every other week. As far as my weight is concerned...I am a pound up. BUT...when I weighed myself this morning I was super engorged (since Noah is on a nursing strike)! So I'm figuring without all that milk inside of me, I might weigh less! My weight will be more accurate once I stop nursing! Blah!

So until later...I will leave you with this quote...

"You've got to give some, to get some." -Billy Blanks

1 comment:

  1. wow, i'm motivated (at the moment)! you're amazing! thanks for inviting me! i love, love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete